Meteorology (Weather)/cities in US with stable barometric pressure

Mitch wrote at 2011-05-03 13:30:11
I want to thank the expert for the three sites listed, but none of them provides a listing of cities/areas in the U.S. that are ranked or rated in terms of barometric pressure stability. Is there anyone that  would know whether there is such a list and if so, where can it be found? For example, most responses on these sites agree that Hawaii, San Diego, Phoenix and southern Florida (e.g., Key West) are asserted to have very stable barometric pressure (although Florida can change during hurricane season). What are the specifics then, range of variability, number of "days" a year barometric pressure changes by "x" amount? Some sort of chart or list that ranks/rates cities would be extremely helpful.  

Jenn wrote at 2014-07-18 17:50:50
http://blog.securevideo.com/tag/barometric-pressure-cities/

Meteorology (Weather)

Donald Rosenfeld