Meteorology (Weather)/Seizures with freeze

Question
My 11 year old daughter has Epilepsy. After years of tracking it is obvious that the day of a freeze her seizures come. Have you heard of this?
Thank you for your help!
Most respectfully,
Lori

Answer
I shall be honest and say that I am not aware of cold weather being a trigger (but that is not to say that it is impossible, especially as according to http://www.canine-epilepsy-guardian-angels.com/SeizureTriggers.htm extremely cold weather can be a trigger in dogs). However, I am not an expert in epilepsy and would therefore suggest that you contact your physician in regard to this suggestion.

Meteorology (Weather)

Harry Hayfield