Meteorology (Weather)/Fictus Fi

I strongly suspect Fictus (fi) is a Bogus cloud type, and it is not recognized by any accredited meteorological organization.!?  HELP!! am i right? or is this really a new Cloud name?

Yep, completely and utterly fake. But you can get your own back on however it was told you it was a real cloud by asking them "Have you seen mama?". If they say YES then ask them "And did you get down?" (as mamma is a type of cloud seen at the bottom of violent thunderstorms) and if they say NO then say "Oh, shame on you for not seeing your mother!"

Meteorology (Weather)

Harry Hayfield

If given any US zipcode I can give you a forecast (detailed for the next 24 hours and summarised for the next five to ten days) and explain what precisely is likely to happen

I've been interested in weather since the early 1980's and regulary watch global weather forecasts on CNN and Fox News