Meteorology (Weather)/Fictus Fi

Question
I strongly suspect Fictus (fi) is a Bogus cloud type, and it is not recognized by any accredited meteorological organization.!?  HELP!! am i right? or is this really a new Cloud name?

Answer
Yep, completely and utterly fake. But you can get your own back on however it was told you it was a real cloud by asking them "Have you seen mama?". If they say YES then ask them "And did you get down?" (as mamma is a type of cloud seen at the bottom of violent thunderstorms) and if they say NO then say "Oh, shame on you for not seeing your mother!"

Meteorology (Weather)

Harry Hayfield