Meteorology (Weather)/Cities with the most rain-days per year...

Question
Hey Harry. I'm a pluviophile haha

I currently live in Brisbane, QLD, Australia - where we get an average of 300 days of sunshine a year, which I find a little sickening really.

I'm planning a re-location, and I'm trying to compile a list of cities all over the world with significant numbers of rain-days per year - preferably 180-200+..but the more the better. I was hoping you could help me by suggesting some places? I have a few so far, like Brussels in Belgium, a few cities on Canada's West coast etc.

If that rain is consistent throughout the year, that's a big plus. Ultimate big plus is if it was all of the above but also sub-tropical (though not full tropical). I prefer to avoid really cold areas if possible.

Look forward to hearing some suggestions, if you feel like providing any :)

Cheers!

Answer
Sadly, due to the fact that tropical areas have the greatest amount of rainfall the only places I can suggest are western parts of the world (for instance Washington state, Oregon, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland). Of those places the wettest are:

Aberdeen Reservoir, Washington, Laurel Mountain, Oregon, Forks, Washington, North Fork Nehalem Park, Oregon, Mt Rainier, Paradise Station, Washington, Port Orford, Oregon, Humptulips, Washington, Swift Reservoir, Washington, Naselle, Washington, Clearwater State Park, Washington, Baring, Washington and Grays River Hatchery, Washington

Meteorology (Weather)

Harry Hayfield