Meteorology (Weather)/Barometric Pressure in Europe

Question
I suffer from chronic migraine and live in the south east of the UK. The weather, especially for the last few years, has been horrible in that the air pressure oscillates wildly, which seriously impacts my ability to function.

I'd really like to know where in Europe is the most stable barometric pressure? This could inform where the 'safe' places are to go on holiday and maybe even help me find somewhere easier to live!

Answer
That is rather the same as asking "Is there anywhere that doesn't get gales?". Pressure is by experience an unknown factor for instance this site http://www.met.ie/climate-ireland/pressure.asp shows the average pressure during a year over the Irish Republic and yet they get storms followed by unbroken sunshine just as the UK. So the simple answer is nowhere. You might have a bit more luck along the Equator though.

Meteorology (Weather)

Harry Hayfield