Meteorology (Weather)/Weather sites' internal inconsistencies

Question
To predict the local weather over the years I've used various online weather sites, but have been baffled by their respective internal inconsistencies. My questions to those sites have been ignored (I guess they don't have the staff to answer such questions)--so I'm hoping you will help me out.

Currently I'm using wunderground.com. As an example, I note that the local forecast for today November 27 for Glendale, California (Mariposa Station), that I'm reading at 3:44 pm local time, is that the day's [night's] low will be 41 degrees [http://www.wunderground.com/weather-forecast/US/CA/Glendale.html?]. Yet if I scroll down I can bring up a line graph showing clearly the predicted hourly temperatures throughout the day--and the low tonight using that method is 46 degrees, not 41.

On other occasions I've noticed that the predicted high temperature is lower that the current temperature reported.

Can you help me to understand these inconsistencies?

Answer
Hi Richard, I apologize for the delay. We had an ice storm here and am just now getting electricity and internet back. I suspect what you're seeing are just bugs on the website that haven't been fixed. Where highs are lower than the current temperature, that could be the right forecast that has been entered, but it was warmer than was expected.

David

Meteorology (Weather)

David Moran