Methodists/PPRC

Question
Just reviewing some of the questions and answers has been helpful.  I do understand that the PPRC stands as the Pastoral Care Committee.  Unfortunately, I have found myself as the only member who wishes to bring forth those small conflict matters that arise within the congregation concerning pastoral conduct.  Other members opt to say anything, knowingly the concerns.  I have decided to opt out to saying nothing either.  Is this good for the committee to just not say anything?
I would also like to know if it is the pastor's responsibilty to complete the Advisory Response Form and present it and ask the PPRC members to sign it and the pastor hand delivers it to the DS?

Answer
Dear Denise:

I know it is frustrating, and possibly leaving little things to become big later, when the Committee opts to do nothing. That is its privilege as it works within the Discipline. Perhaps you can share your frustration privately with the Committee chair for reference as the Chair works with the pastor.

I don't know enough about the current way that reports are made to answer the second part of your question (have been retired since 2008).

Methodists

The Rev. William E. Olewiler