Methodists/Pastor's Compensation Package

Peace and Blessings
Our Pastor has a reimbursement fund in his total package. Are there restrictions, on how his uses the money? Ex. College Expense for family member.
SPRC Chair.
Have a Blessed Day
Samuel I. Graham

My understanding is that if there are no written restrictions the pastor is free to use the reimbursement fund as he/she wishes. A report on how the money is used can be requested if there is good reason. However, this possibility should be an the original agreement.
May your congregation and pastor be lifted up by the Mind of Christ.
Pastor K

Delton Krueger

United Methodist Pastor, District Superintendent, Conference Executive for over sixty years. Book of Discipline and General Conference experience. Also provider of information regarding the sacred days of the great world religions. Experience in working with many world religions and in business at Mall of America.

Author of a widely used interfaith calendar -
Over fifty years of experience in the field of religion with a primary focus on Christianity and including experience with people of world religions.

Mall Area Religious Council
United Methodist Church as ordained clergyperson
Bloomington Community Foundation

Portable Guide to World Religions 2007

Hamline University, St. Paul, MN Drew University School of Theology, Madison NJ