Methodists/Immediate family on same committee

Question
The questions comes up at meetings that people from the same family can not serve on the same committee. I found in the Discipline that is true for PPRC, but what about other committees?
Thanks for your help.
Annettia Wisehart

Answer
Hi Annettia

The only committee that I'm sure of is the SPR.  The only other prohibition I found was that two people in the same family could not count money.  I looked at a couple other committees and saw little on committee make-up.  If you could give me an idea of what committee(s) you're concerned about, I'll research further.

Carl

Methodists

Carl Fuglein