Methodists/Replacing a member of the SPPRC who resigned

Question
How do I replace a member of the SPPRC who just resigned? We are interviewing persons for a church secretarial position and it is imperative that both of the churches I serve have full representation.

Pastor Joan Gordon
Clintondale-Lamar United Methodist Charge

Answer
Dear Pastor Joan:

Paragraph 250 of the United Methodist Discipline (2012) answers your question. If a leader elected by the Charge Conference is unable or unwilling to perform the duties of the position, the District Superintendent calls a special session of the Charge Conference. The Committee on Nominations and Leadership Development of the affected church shall propose person(s) to fill the vacancy. The special Charge Conference then officially removes the unable/unwilling person and elects a replacement. The PPRC/SPPRC Committee is one of those elected by the Charge Conference (Paragraph 249).

Methodists

The Rev. William E. Olewiler