Methodists/Church Council meetings

Question
Can regular United Methodist Church members attend church council/administrative council meetings ? If yes, may they participate in discussions during the meeting ?

Answer
With the exception of the Staff-Pastor-Parish Relations Committee, all Boards and Committees of the Church are open for any member of the church to attend.  Members have voice at all non S/PPRC meetings, but have vote only if appointed to the committee or Council.  

Staff/Pastor Parish Relations Committee meetings are supposed to be closed for confidentiality issues.  They may be opened for a time of listening to concerns of the congregation, but no official decisions can be made when non-S/PPRC members are present.

Methodists

Rev. Gregory S. Neal