Methodists/conflict in a small church continued

Question
I wanted to thank you because I previously submitted a question on 02/14/2015 regarding our church burning down and my family being kicked out of the church that we were raised in. I did take your advice. My sister and I met with the DS, in the meeting he justified everything that our pastor did. A couple weeks later I sent another email to the Bishop who didn't respond only to hear from the DS again. He said that he would setup a meditation but that never happened. With the church almost being complete, we have found out that the pastor and another family were making calls from past members(still on the roster) asking them to attend meetings to stack their votes against us. The pastor once mentioned that he was just there to meditate the meetings for our rebuilding and wasnt able to vote or put his input in. But now that seems ALOT different. IS it true that a UMC pastor isn't a member of that particular church giving them no voting rights since their appoints are temporary?

Answer
Erica:
A pastor is not a member of a congregation. The pastor is a member of the Annual Conference.
I am sorry to hear of the inept leadership of Pastor, DS and Bishop. Thanks for getting back to me. Our church faces serious leadership issues. I trust only in the Grace of God. You are in my prayers.
Pastor Delton  

Methodists

Delton Krueger