Methodists/conflict in a small church continued

I wanted to thank you because I previously submitted a question on 02/14/2015 regarding our church burning down and my family being kicked out of the church that we were raised in. I did take your advice. My sister and I met with the DS, in the meeting he justified everything that our pastor did. A couple weeks later I sent another email to the Bishop who didn't respond only to hear from the DS again. He said that he would setup a meditation but that never happened. With the church almost being complete, we have found out that the pastor and another family were making calls from past members(still on the roster) asking them to attend meetings to stack their votes against us. The pastor once mentioned that he was just there to meditate the meetings for our rebuilding and wasnt able to vote or put his input in. But now that seems ALOT different. IS it true that a UMC pastor isn't a member of that particular church giving them no voting rights since their appoints are temporary?

A pastor is not a member of a congregation. The pastor is a member of the Annual Conference.
I am sorry to hear of the inept leadership of Pastor, DS and Bishop. Thanks for getting back to me. Our church faces serious leadership issues. I trust only in the Grace of God. You are in my prayers.
Pastor Delton  

Delton Krueger

United Methodist Pastor, District Superintendent, Conference Executive for over sixty years. Book of Discipline and General Conference experience. Also provider of information regarding the sacred days of the great world religions. Experience in working with many world religions and in business at Mall of America.

Author of a widely used interfaith calendar -
Over fifty years of experience in the field of religion with a primary focus on Christianity and including experience with people of world religions.

Mall Area Religious Council
United Methodist Church as ordained clergyperson
Bloomington Community Foundation

Portable Guide to World Religions 2007

Hamline University, St. Paul, MN Drew University School of Theology, Madison NJ