Methodists/Ppr comittee

Question
We have a very vocal minister, sometimes it comes across as pouty or judgemental. We as a pprc are needing to deal with an issue with our financial administrator.The problem is there is a huge grudge/bad feeling between the minister, lay leader(who is also a pprc member)and financial admin. Can we meet with her without the minister/lay leader present so we can actually her her issues and side? Help how do we handle this???? Thank you

Renee

Answer
Renee:
Sorry to be slow on this. There are many difficult things going on at your church and they sound fairly urgent. I am glad you are pressing for answers. I am not actually present so can only offer some general answers.
The first is to be in touch with the District Superintendent and be persistent to get her/his attention. In the line or management the Superintendent is hired to this kind of hard work. Secondly I do not know your personal skills but I do know that sometimes a church needs to function like a good business with responsibility to the entire congregation.
And since the emotional situation is stormy the counsel of a Psychologist who is to be a listener and a guide to appropriate behavior - professional counselor for you and perhaps others. Keep in mind the personal toll that often is paid by all involved. Your situation is difficult. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your companions in the healing ministry of Jesus.
Pastor Del  

Methodists

Delton Krueger