Methodists/Galations 1:11-24

Question
Galations 11/12 says:  "brothers and sisters, I want you to know that the gospel I preached isn't "human" in origin.  I didn't receive it or learn it from a human. It came through a revelation from Jesus Christ".
I have seen translations of the Bible from the original "Aramaic" language as interpreted by different versions of the Bible.  Do you know the word for word exact translation as it refers to "isn't human" without modernized terminology being applied.
This verse has always intrigued me and the various versions of the Bible sometimes read differently. King James etc.
In addition to the exact translation, you thought would also be appreciated on this phrase in Galations.

Answer
Dear Terersa:

Galatians is written in Greek, the language used by Paul. Paul's words that were translated as "isn't human" are "ouk kata anthropon," not according to human beings. We see that word "anthropon" in such English words as anthropology, the study of humanity.

Methodists

The Rev. William E. Olewiler