Mexican Law/Deported while on Bond for a Crime

Question
QUESTION: I was living legal in Mexico and was wrongly charged with family violence and went to court and was found guilty and sentenced to prison in Mexico. I appealed and should win my appeal however while on appeal I was deported by Mexico Immigration back to the U.S.A.

I was supposed to keep signing in the Court every month while on Bond but now I cant because I have been deported. Further I can't keep fighting my appeal if I lose to an Amparo because I have been deported.

They can't put me in prison because I have been deported. However, I need to find a law that I can use to have my Mexico Criminal Charge Vacated or Dismissed because I can't legally fight it anymore because I have been deported.

In the U.S. if we deport a person charged with a crime prior to final conviction, then it is the same as the person is dead, and the court must dismiss the case because the person can not defend himself anymore.

I must find this and have the criminal case dismissed because I have a Mexican Son and in the future I will need to obtain legal status to return to Mexico to see him and be his father.

However I will end up losing the criminal case and be ordered to prison if I do nothing now as I can't keep the appeals going if I am not there. Please help me find the law to have the case dismissed or vacated as it is not final as it is on appeal and I cant defend myself now.

I thank you in advance for your expertise!

ANSWER: Before anything else, thanks for writing me at AllExperts.com

Well, in Mexico it's a bit different...

Where was the case? Law is different State to State.

Sometimes is possible an annulment or amparo.

If you want, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at AllExperts.com

QUESTION: My original criminal charge was in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Guerrero. My appeal is still pending in Acapulco, Guerrero now. So I have not been found finally guilty.

What is the difference between annulment or amparo?

I don't want the court to order my re-apprehension for not showing up and signing, because I can't show up and sign.

Answer
Before anything else, thanks for writing me at AllExperts.com

Ok. Last question.

You are US citizen... What is the reason for deportation? Any Court order or Migration Office order?

When was the charge? And appeal date?

If you want, let me know it please.

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.