Mexican Law/Divorcing a person I cant find in Mexico

Question
Hello, I have been married to this person since 2000, and I got a legal seperation in 2001. We have not had any contact since then, and I have no idea where he is. I only know that he was deported to Mexico several years back. I want so badly to divorce him, so that I can move on in my life with my family. I have 2 children and have a wonderful man that I want to be with and marry. I have asked a few people and have got different answers. I really need help and every avenue that I have tried was a dead end and not possible. I am desperate to get this done, please let me know if you have any idea as to where to start, and how to do this. I live here in the state of Oregon. Thank You so very much for your time and help with all that you do for people. Have a great day.

Answer
Before anything else, thanks for writing me at AllExperts.com

Ok. Two questions:

1. Where was the marriage? You are US citizen and he is Mexican?

2. 'Legal separation'? What do you mean?

If you want, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at AllExperts.com

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.