Mexican Law/Exports

If I owned a distillery in Mexico and wanted to export to Russia and most of Europe/the world. What would be my options?
Thank You,
Luis Enrique Bustamante CFO
BnB Brothers Inc.

Before anything else, thanks for writing me at

Do you speak spanish?

There are several investment options, starting with Moscow. It is a country beaten by crisis in a while, but it's a good opportunity to do business considering the high level of drinking.

What's really important to see is the analysis of any market research that you already must got: Your target market, cost of production or export and the price you think you can enter to that market.

It is advisable to get a partner company in Russia that allows you to enter the Russian market.

You can get options through customer portfolios with an institution which has as BANCOMEXT. Do you already consulted with them some options?

The Russian Embassy in Mexico has a business area so you can also consult your specific questions.

It is important to review your SWOT analysis very well before consultation.

Any doubt or another question, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.

Mexican Attorney Graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO) LL.M (in progress) International Consultant since 1999. Who's Who Historical Society (U. S.) Member (Membership: 5509192). Business Administrator. Graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (at Mexico City) -UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA- Studies of Political Science at Autonomous University of Mexico City. (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE LA CIUDAD DE MEXICO) Studies of Foreing Affairs at National Autonomous University of Mexico's Faculty of Political & Social Sciences. Attorney in Mexico City, Estado de Mexico, Hidalgo, Morelos, Queretaro, Michoacan, Puebla and other states.

Experience Since 1999.

Who's Who Historical Society (The International Who's Who of Professionals) of United States. Membership: 5509192.

Who's Who Historical Society: The International Who's Who of Professionals 2003-2004.

Mexican Attorney graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO). Business Administrator graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA) at Mexico City. LL.M. in progresss

#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
TOP 3 Overall Ranked Expert at &
#4 Overall Ranked Expert (Alltime) at
Expert Leader (Mexican Law and International Law Categories) at
37 times 'Volunteer Of The Month' at (Over 7500 nominations) and 'Top 30 Expert' ranked since 1999.

Mexico, United States, Canada, South America and European Union. (China, India, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc. coming soon)