Mexican Law/Immigration

I would like to ask you few question about Mexican Marriage .  I am form India and my fiance is from Teachuan , Puebla , Mexico. We meet on Internet and we have decided to get marry soon  . She wanted to call me on Mexican tourist visa, so my question is if I get marry her on touristvisa after the visa is over then I have to back? She told me we can do paper work there and then after completing the paper  process then there is no need to return , Is it true ?
 In the world the Image of Mexico country is not so good . Many People told me that now Mexico is not safe for living    Tell me your view about  security  of Mexico ? Is it safe  to live there ? Is there Indians ?  
    I hope you will replay soon with well detailed. And yes thank  you so much before your replay

Before anything else, thanks for writing me at

(As far as I know, I already sent an answer for this one).

1. No. When you get marriage, you can stay in Mexico. You must go to mexican migration Office (and show your marriage certificate) and ask for residence permission.

2. Yes, it's true. If all your papers are ok, yes, no problem.

3. Yes, we have several problems, but is not a very big problem. Several tourists visit Mexico each year and no problem. If you want to live in Puebla, no problem. Puebla is a nice place. And yes, we have Indians. You can visit your Embassy if you want more information:

Any doubt or another question, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.

Mexican Attorney Graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO) LL.M (in progress) International Consultant since 1999. Who's Who Historical Society (U. S.) Member (Membership: 5509192). Business Administrator. Graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (at Mexico City) -UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA- Studies of Political Science at Autonomous University of Mexico City. (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE LA CIUDAD DE MEXICO) Studies of Foreing Affairs at National Autonomous University of Mexico's Faculty of Political & Social Sciences. Attorney in Mexico City, Estado de Mexico, Hidalgo, Morelos, Queretaro, Michoacan, Puebla and other states.

Experience Since 1999.

Who's Who Historical Society (The International Who's Who of Professionals) of United States. Membership: 5509192.

Who's Who Historical Society: The International Who's Who of Professionals 2003-2004.

Mexican Attorney graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO). Business Administrator graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA) at Mexico City. LL.M. in progresss

#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
TOP 3 Overall Ranked Expert at &
#4 Overall Ranked Expert (Alltime) at
Expert Leader (Mexican Law and International Law Categories) at
37 times 'Volunteer Of The Month' at (Over 7500 nominations) and 'Top 30 Expert' ranked since 1999.

Mexico, United States, Canada, South America and European Union. (China, India, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc. coming soon)