Mexican Law/Internet Business/Penny Auction plus affiliate program

How can I find an attorney in Mexico that can help me establish the following,

Legal Entity in Mexico

Affiliate Program attached to our online Penny Auction Company

Registration of the company to proper authorities that govern online affilate programs and online penny auctions.

Hi Daniel,

In Mexico, any "Notario" or "Corredor Público" can establish a corporation or associataion in Mexico. A Notario in Mexico is not to be confused with a "Notary Public" in the US. They are very different. A Notario in Mexico is a lawyer with special authorizations.

As for the specifics of your what your company wants to do, I can not comment on the need for any additional compliance without understanding more about your plans.

If you wish, you can contact me directly:

Lic. John Lee Ward
Córdoba, Veracruz

Mexican Law

John Lee Ward

I can respond to any question related to Mexican Law and common business practices in Mexico. I can also compare and contrast between the American and Mexican legal systems.

Licenciatura en Derecho from the Universidad del Golfo en Cordoba, Veracruz. (Cedula Profesional No. 5713238) Maestria en Derecho from the Universidad de Cristobal Colon en Veracruz, Veracruz. (Cedula Professional No. 6358321) Currently a Candidate for a Doctorado en Derecho from the Universidad de Cristobal Colon. 5 years of litigation experience in Mexico.

Bachelors in Electronic Engineering, California Polytechnic State Univ. Juris Doctor, Concord University in Los Angeles Licenciatura en Derecho, Universidad del Golfo, Mexico Maestria en Derecho, Universidad de Cristobal Colon, Mexico Doctorado en Derecho (In Progress), Universidad de Cristobal Colon, Mexico