Mexican Law/Internet Business/Penny Auction plus affiliate program

Question
How can I find an attorney in Mexico that can help me establish the following,

Legal Entity in Mexico

Affiliate Program attached to our online Penny Auction Company

Registration of the company to proper authorities that govern online affilate programs and online penny auctions.

Thanks

Answer
Hi Daniel,

In Mexico, any "Notario" or "Corredor Público" can establish a corporation or associataion in Mexico. A Notario in Mexico is not to be confused with a "Notary Public" in the US. They are very different. A Notario in Mexico is a lawyer with special authorizations.

As for the specifics of your what your company wants to do, I can not comment on the need for any additional compliance without understanding more about your plans.

If you wish, you can contact me directly: johnleeward@buholegal.com

Lic. John Lee Ward
Córdoba, Veracruz

Mexican Law

John Lee Ward