Mexican Law/Power of Attorney

Do you know if a power of attorney that is completed and notarized in California is legal in Mexico?  It will be a power of attorney to give someone the ability to act on the behalf of the signee regarding a transfer of real estate property (the signee is unable to travel to Mexico to do it themselves because they are close to passing away and they would like their partner of 54 years to transfer all of his property to her.)  You can answer in spanish or english.  Thank you.

Before anything else, thanks for writing me at

No es suficiente. Las leyes mexicanas requieren la validacion de autoridades mexicanas.

Es necesario visitar el Consulado Mexicano y ahi solicitar que se haga una carta poder a favor de la persona que usted indique en Mexico.

Informacion y contacto:

Any doubt or another question, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.

Mexican Attorney Graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO) LL.M (in progress) International Consultant since 1999. Who's Who Historical Society (U. S.) Member (Membership: 5509192). Business Administrator. Graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (at Mexico City) -UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA- Studies of Political Science at Autonomous University of Mexico City. (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE LA CIUDAD DE MEXICO) Studies of Foreing Affairs at National Autonomous University of Mexico's Faculty of Political & Social Sciences. Attorney in Mexico City, Estado de Mexico, Hidalgo, Morelos, Queretaro, Michoacan, Puebla and other states.

Experience Since 1999.

Who's Who Historical Society (The International Who's Who of Professionals) of United States. Membership: 5509192.

Who's Who Historical Society: The International Who's Who of Professionals 2003-2004.

Mexican Attorney graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO). Business Administrator graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA) at Mexico City. LL.M. in progresss

#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
TOP 3 Overall Ranked Expert at &
#4 Overall Ranked Expert (Alltime) at
Expert Leader (Mexican Law and International Law Categories) at
37 times 'Volunteer Of The Month' at (Over 7500 nominations) and 'Top 30 Expert' ranked since 1999.

Mexico, United States, Canada, South America and European Union. (China, India, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc. coming soon)