Mexican Law/Selling clothes in mexico

Question
Sorry, I don't speak Spanish.  I currently have a line of pants that are made in Thailand and shipped to me in the U.S.  I want to take these pants from the United States to Mexico to sell them. I have never done this before so please forgive me if my questions seem trite.  1)  How many pairs of pants can I take in my personal luggage before I have to pay a duty?  2)  If I do have to pay a duty based on how much they are worth, how do I prove it?  And if I had to prove it would I need to prove what my actual cost is or what they would sell for at retail prices?  3) Would it be better to have the pants sent directly to Mexico from Thailand as opposed to shipping from Thailand to the USA then to Mexico?  4) Can I return to the US with the pants that I didn't sell?  I have many more questions.  Is this the right forum to get the answers.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Answer
Hello!

Well, applicable Law and other terms and conditions, please visit www.aduanas.gob.mx

They can help you with that information in english language.

Any doubt, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at AllExperts.com

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.