Mexican Law/Laws of protection in mexico

In the state of Baja California Mexico if someone comes to your own house to threaten and beat you. And you call the police, what happens? Does this person go to jail? How do you press charges? Are there any restraining orders you can get for the victims in Mexico?

Before anything else, thanks for writing me at

Depends of specific case. Yes, sometimes jail is a possibility.

Depends of specific problem. And yes, is possible go to Police Office, explain the problem and sometimes is possible go to Criminal Court and to get an order for protection.

What is the problem?

Any doubt or another question, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.

Mexican Attorney Graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO) LL.M (in progress) International Consultant since 1999. Who's Who Historical Society (U. S.) Member (Membership: 5509192). Business Administrator. Graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (at Mexico City) -UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA- Studies of Political Science at Autonomous University of Mexico City. (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE LA CIUDAD DE MEXICO) Studies of Foreing Affairs at National Autonomous University of Mexico's Faculty of Political & Social Sciences. Attorney in Mexico City, Estado de Mexico, Hidalgo, Morelos, Queretaro, Michoacan, Puebla and other states.

Experience Since 1999.

Who's Who Historical Society (The International Who's Who of Professionals) of United States. Membership: 5509192.

Who's Who Historical Society: The International Who's Who of Professionals 2003-2004.

Mexican Attorney graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO). Business Administrator graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA) at Mexico City. LL.M. in progresss

#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
TOP 3 Overall Ranked Expert at &
#4 Overall Ranked Expert (Alltime) at
Expert Leader (Mexican Law and International Law Categories) at
37 times 'Volunteer Of The Month' at (Over 7500 nominations) and 'Top 30 Expert' ranked since 1999.

Mexico, United States, Canada, South America and European Union. (China, India, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc. coming soon)