Mexican Law/Timeshare vacation week

Question
Dear Sir,
I purchased a timeshare at the San Felipe Marina Resort & Spa, in San Felipe, B.C. in 2005 which I have used almost every year since.  Over the years the resort has modified the weeks I am able to use but nothing unreasonable.  I recently asked for the yearly maintenance fee bill and a copy of the 2013 calendar so that I could pay the fees and make my reservation.  I received the bill and calendar, paid the dues in cash by depositing $$ into their U.S. account and called to make my reservations the following day.  At that time I was told that the time I requested (May 25-June 1) was not available to me since I am a "Plata" owner and that the calendar I was sent was just a 'sample' calendar they used when determining the vacation weeks and that the billing office sent me the wrong calendar.  The revised calendar they emailed me showed only 11 weeks available in the winter for "Plata" owners.  I bought the timeshare based on the time of year I vacation in San Felipe since 1996 and my expectation is that the resort honor my request to vacation during any of the weeks shown in the original calendar I received, and that in the future, weeks are available to "Plata" owners during summer months as has always been the case.  They have also reduced the number of vacation weeks from 20 to 11 and all in winter months.  This is grossly unfair and unjust.  Do I have any recourse?  Is there such a thing as a class action law suit I can file in Mexico?  How do I take legal action?

Thank you for your assistance and advice.

Answer
Before anything else, thanks for writing me at AllExperts.com

Yes, you have rights under Mexican Law.

You can file a case at Mexican Consumers' Attorney Office. They can help you with the terms and conditions of that contract.

If you don't get any reasonable answer, you can file a case under Civil Law. I can help you if you want.

Contact: www.profeco.gob.mx (available on english language)

Any doubt or another question, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at AllExperts.com

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.