Mexican Law/diovorce in mexico

Hi, i was just wondering about the divorce in mexico. we got married in Canada and live in the states. MY so called EX left us in 2007 to go on vacation in my country Philippines and then find out about his another woman there so he did not comeback to the US because i find out. So he stayed there for 6 months then comeback then go back by 2008 and never comeback since then. Now i found out that he was no longer with her after 4 years and didnt hear from him almost 2 years and same with our daughter that she didnt hear from his dad. Then i got a facebook message from him telling me that we are already divorce. So i was shocked cos how did that happen cos i wasnt not been summoned or been contacted since he knows where we live and knows my email address. So i wasnt able to ask him the divorced paper since he blocked me from his fb and telling me thats the last to hear from him. I'm asking if thats a legit divorce since i was been blind sided. He's a compulsive lier, good in making up stories. So for sure he did everything so he can get a divorce and not even contacting me. I want to email the judge or the man who did his power of atty. Because he never give any financial help to our daughter since he left in 2007. Can i get him a back child support or alimony since we're married for 16 years before he left us. And can i still use my married name even though we're divorce if that legit divorce? What can i do to get him do this and how to contact the Judge and the place where my so called now.
Thank you hope hope to hear all my questions answer.

Fresca Amptil

Well, under Mexican Law, is not possible.

In Mexico, you need residence and all your papers.

Is not possible a divorce by proxy, online or other different than a normal Family Court.

Any other "divorce" is not valid. You can find web sites where you see "easy divorces in Mexico", but are real fraud.

You are not divorced.

Any doubt, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.

Mexican Attorney Graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO) LL.M (in progress) International Consultant since 1999. Who's Who Historical Society (U. S.) Member (Membership: 5509192). Business Administrator. Graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (at Mexico City) -UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA- Studies of Political Science at Autonomous University of Mexico City. (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE LA CIUDAD DE MEXICO) Studies of Foreing Affairs at National Autonomous University of Mexico's Faculty of Political & Social Sciences. Attorney in Mexico City, Estado de Mexico, Hidalgo, Morelos, Queretaro, Michoacan, Puebla and other states.

Experience Since 1999.

Who's Who Historical Society (The International Who's Who of Professionals) of United States. Membership: 5509192.

Who's Who Historical Society: The International Who's Who of Professionals 2003-2004.

Mexican Attorney graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO). Business Administrator graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA) at Mexico City. LL.M. in progresss

#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
TOP 3 Overall Ranked Expert at &
#4 Overall Ranked Expert (Alltime) at
Expert Leader (Mexican Law and International Law Categories) at
37 times 'Volunteer Of The Month' at (Over 7500 nominations) and 'Top 30 Expert' ranked since 1999.

Mexico, United States, Canada, South America and European Union. (China, India, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc. coming soon)