Mexican Law/mexican visa

Question
I am English and married to a Mexican lady what sort of visa do I need to go and live wither her in Mexico.
kind thanks

Answer
Dear Paul,

You can come to Mexico with your new wife on a tourist visa which is good for up to 6 months.
After that, if you wish to say longer, you can apply for one of a number of different visas which were created last year. (The old system of FM2 and FM3 Visas has been replaced with long term visas for Immigrants and for Non-Immigrants).

You should contact the Mexican Consulate. Based on your life situation (age, finances, future plans, your wife´s particular financial situation, etc) the Consulate can help you determine the best visa for your situation.

John

PD. This article has more information.
http://www.cllee.com/es/noticias-y-articulos/item/nueva-ley-de-migracion

Mexican Law

John Lee Ward