Mexican Law/Temporary resident card

Good day sir,
I am a filipino citizen married to a mexican last june. I applied for a temporary resident hete in aguascalientes, and the process was okay. The main problem that we are encountering is for me working here in mexico. I wqs a seafere before and i am holding a degree in customs administration. When i tried to apply in a call center here in aguascalientes there were looking for my mexican birth certificate and we are shocked because i wasnt born here of course i am married to my wife which is mexican. We dont have a clue what are the requirements for me to work in mexico..i want to know what are my rights as a holder of temporary resident and married to a mexican.. Please advice what are the necessary papers that i will still provide in order for me to get a job in mexico..
Thank you and more power

If you want to get a job, you need a Permanent Resident card.

In Mexico, you need residence to get a job. If you are married reached three years in Mexico, go to Mexican Migration Office and ask.for your change of status in Mexico.

Any doubt, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.

Mexican Attorney Graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO) LL.M (in progress) International Consultant since 1999. Who's Who Historical Society (U. S.) Member (Membership: 5509192). Business Administrator. Graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (at Mexico City) -UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA- Studies of Political Science at Autonomous University of Mexico City. (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE LA CIUDAD DE MEXICO) Studies of Foreing Affairs at National Autonomous University of Mexico's Faculty of Political & Social Sciences. Attorney in Mexico City, Estado de Mexico, Hidalgo, Morelos, Queretaro, Michoacan, Puebla and other states.

Experience Since 1999.

Who's Who Historical Society (The International Who's Who of Professionals) of United States. Membership: 5509192.

Who's Who Historical Society: The International Who's Who of Professionals 2003-2004.

Mexican Attorney graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO). Business Administrator graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA) at Mexico City. LL.M. in progresss

#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
TOP 3 Overall Ranked Expert at &
#4 Overall Ranked Expert (Alltime) at
Expert Leader (Mexican Law and International Law Categories) at
37 times 'Volunteer Of The Month' at (Over 7500 nominations) and 'Top 30 Expert' ranked since 1999.

Mexico, United States, Canada, South America and European Union. (China, India, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc. coming soon)