Mexican Law/Temporary resident card

Question
Good day sir,
I am a filipino citizen married to a mexican last june. I applied for a temporary resident hete in aguascalientes, and the process was okay. The main problem that we are encountering is for me working here in mexico. I wqs a seafere before and i am holding a degree in customs administration. When i tried to apply in a call center here in aguascalientes there were looking for my mexican birth certificate and we are shocked because i wasnt born here of course i am married to my wife which is mexican. We dont have a clue what are the requirements for me to work in mexico..i want to know what are my rights as a holder of temporary resident and married to a mexican.. Please advice what are the necessary papers that i will still provide in order for me to get a job in mexico..
Thank you and more power

Answer
Hello!

If you want to get a job, you need a Permanent Resident card.

In Mexico, you need residence to get a job. If you are married and.you reached three years in Mexico, go to Mexican Migration Office and ask.for your change of status in Mexico.

Contact: www.inami.gob.mx

Any doubt, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at AllExperts.com

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.