Mexican Law/Annulment

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir/Madam,
i am and Afghanistan citizen married to a Mexican citizen 6 months ago under afghan law, and then we take our certificate to a mexican embassy and legalized it, and after that my wife took it to mexico and register it in the marriage court and got a mexican certificate based on that, when i went for the visa  interview to the mexican embassy which is out of my country, they asked me for my previous divorce papers when i was married with a US citizen, so i did not have the original because she never sent it to me, i had only a copy that my X had made it through a website (Divorce fast) which is a fraud website, and i showed that to embassy but they did not accept it, so i tried to contact my X but she did not show up, and i tried to contact the court where the annulment happened through website which was in Calpulalpan Talaxicala,Mexico they said there is no record for that means that was a fraud my X paid for it, so i contacted the court in US where we married they said i cant file for divorce while i am not a citizen of US so i have to file for it where i live, so i filed in Afghanistan, and i got it and i legalized it in a Mexican embassy, and i sent it to Mexico ,then immigration authorities said :this divorce happened after our marriage date  mean the marriage is invalid under Mexican law, but it is still valid in Afghanistan, so i have to annul my marriage and then remarry my wife, then it will be valid in Mexico, so i don't know what to do? how can we annul the marriage and remarry and how long it takes, can we do that out side the Mexico because i cant come to Mexico due to visa problem. what is the best way to do ? and what can i do? my wife is living in Michuacan .

ANSWER: Hello!

Your mexican 'wife' can notify to Tlaxcala Government about that problem.

She can get the annulment and later you can get marriage again.

She must travel to Tlaxcala to get papers. Later, you can get marriage without problem.

Any doubt, let me know it.please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at AllExperts.com

QUESTION: thanks for your answer, my wife already talked to Talaxicala court, and there was a nice lady the clerk, and she took her time to look at the books and she found the number which we gave her based on my annulment ,and she saw that there is another case under this number between father and son on a food consignment , and she informed my wife, that alot of people make such fraud documents from Talaxicala.
means that is not real, so please specify me that my wife should go to Talaxicala and apply for a new annulment and they will do it ? if the answer is yes; do they accept the annulment of some one living in morelia not in talaxical? and how long it will take approximately? does she need a lawyer or she can file by herself?
thanks for your time any way.

Answer
Hello again!

She must go to Tlaxcala, to Civil Records Office. If annulment exists, no problem. If not, she can file at Morelia.

She can file the case by herself. Anyway, if she can't for any reason or need some advice, I'm at your service.

Thank you ver much for visiting me at AllExperts.com again.

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.