Mexican Law/Denied entry to Mexico

Subject: Denied entry to Mexico

I tried to visit my girlfriend in Acapulco  on 12/19/2014 But theirs alert a new law to just come into effect nationwide to any American citizen that had or has criminal record that arrives at any Mexican destination go's  back it automatically.  I was denied entry.
And the document that I gave from the Court where says that I already served my sentence and is free only serves in the United States and doesn't do for Mexico.

I need an attorney who specializes in assisting American with Mexican Immigration Issues.

Dear Dominick,

This is a very interesting development. I was not aware that the US Justice Department was sharing information with the Mexican Immigration officials for the purpose of screening visitors.

My specialty in Mexcan law is Constitutional law and this case certain has consequences related to Mexican Constitutional Law. If you would like to explore the possibility of me taking this case, please write to me at:

Mexican Law

John Lee Ward

I can respond to any question related to Mexican Law and common business practices in Mexico. I can also compare and contrast between the American and Mexican legal systems.

Licenciatura en Derecho from the Universidad del Golfo en Cordoba, Veracruz. (Cedula Profesional No. 5713238) Maestria en Derecho from the Universidad de Cristobal Colon en Veracruz, Veracruz. (Cedula Professional No. 6358321) Currently a Candidate for a Doctorado en Derecho from the Universidad de Cristobal Colon. 5 years of litigation experience in Mexico.

Bachelors in Electronic Engineering, California Polytechnic State Univ. Juris Doctor, Concord University in Los Angeles Licenciatura en Derecho, Universidad del Golfo, Mexico Maestria en Derecho, Universidad de Cristobal Colon, Mexico Doctorado en Derecho (In Progress), Universidad de Cristobal Colon, Mexico