Mexican Law/mine

Question
Hello John,

I am interested in investing in a gold mine in mexico and will like to know the following things as a u.s. citizen:

1. How do I find the workers?
2. Do i need to purchase an insurance plan to cover all the workers?
3. Is their such thing as, tax deductions for anything work related at the end ofthe year?
4. What are the taxes like on the property?

Answer
Dear Ava,

The scope of your questions are broad and deserve much more time and attention than can be offered in this forum. If you would like to explore the possibility of a consultancy, please respond to me directly:  johnleeward@buholegal.com

John  

Mexican Law

John Lee Ward