Mexican Law/mine

Hello John,

I am interested in investing in a gold mine in mexico and will like to know the following things as a u.s. citizen:

1. How do I find the workers?
2. Do i need to purchase an insurance plan to cover all the workers?
3. Is their such thing as, tax deductions for anything work related at the end ofthe year?
4. What are the taxes like on the property?

Dear Ava,

The scope of your questions are broad and deserve much more time and attention than can be offered in this forum. If you would like to explore the possibility of a consultancy, please respond to me directly:

Mexican Law

John Lee Ward

I can respond to any question related to Mexican Law and common business practices in Mexico. I can also compare and contrast between the American and Mexican legal systems.

Licenciatura en Derecho from the Universidad del Golfo en Cordoba, Veracruz. (Cedula Profesional No. 5713238) Maestria en Derecho from the Universidad de Cristobal Colon en Veracruz, Veracruz. (Cedula Professional No. 6358321) Currently a Candidate for a Doctorado en Derecho from the Universidad de Cristobal Colon. 5 years of litigation experience in Mexico.

Bachelors in Electronic Engineering, California Polytechnic State Univ. Juris Doctor, Concord University in Los Angeles Licenciatura en Derecho, Universidad del Golfo, Mexico Maestria en Derecho, Universidad de Cristobal Colon, Mexico Doctorado en Derecho (In Progress), Universidad de Cristobal Colon, Mexico