Mexican Law/childsupport

Question
I have been deported to mexico & my wife in the u.s. with my 2 kids is seeking child support from me. How much is that % if I am living in VeraCruz MX. How do I send her payment for my 2 children?

Answer
The law does not aribitarily set a certain percentage for the "pensión alimenticia". If the mother and father can not agree, a Judge will determine the amount to be paid.

I am not an expert in sending money from the US to Mexico, but I know that if one person has an account in Banamex in Mexico and the person in the US has an account with Banamex USA, you can send money between the two accounts without paying any commissions.

Hope this helps.

John Lee Ward
Córdoba, Veracruz

Mexican Law

John Lee Ward