Mexican Law/Divorce Mexico-Canada

I am mexican married with a canadian in Quebec in 2006 in property mancomunad, i am pregnant of 7 months,  i left the house the 8 february of this yeaar beacuse i suffered violence psycologique and he has another woman, and his family wanted to put a restriction to me in order i couldn't   left the country with the baby, his mom wanted the baby.
I did not have family there so i was for 3 weeks withs friend in that time my husband just communicated with me by email he wanted me to sign the documents to be the only owner of the house and he did not want to be responsible for the baby.

So i was afraid and i come back to Mexico, so i want the divorce the half of the house and property, the pension for the baby and the lost of his rigths over him coz he always rejected, it is important to say he has debts with the credits cards and i do not. Can i register the mariage here in MExico and ask the divorce and all i said from here, or i need go back to Canada??  i am afraid coz i am alone there and i do nto want to share the baby with him coz he is a violent man, inestable and never wanted the baby and my son will be born here i need to ask for a visa for him?? do i have to pay the half of his debts??. Please all the information that you consider important to tell me i will appreciate a lot.

i really need help, thanks you very much.

Sorry to hear about your situation.  In my opinion you may be better off divorcing in Canada.  International divorces are possible but tough and require translations and service via diplomatic means and international enforcement.  You can register the child as Mexican with a legalised copy of their birth certificate.  

Mexican Law

Lic. Spencer Richard Mc Mullen

All general law questions regarding Mexico. Birth / Death / Marriage certificates / Apostilles as well as real estate documents from the State of Jalisco and dual nationality. Licenciado en Derecho (Mexican law degree) Cedula 7928026 / Estatal 114067), Postgraduate Specialty Degree and 8 postgraduate diploma degrees, official Jalisco State Court Translator (Perito Traductor), US Consulate and Guadalajara Municipal Translator

Law degree, specialty degree, postgraduate courses, intern for 3 years in State Civil Court in Chapala, Jalisco, interned 1 year in Jalisco State Supreme Court, extensive ongoing continuing education, past and present litigation in all types of courts (Federal, State, District, Agrarian, Criminal, Administrative, Tax, Business, Family, Civil, Unitarian, Appellate, Municipal), Internship in a Notary Public office

Barra Mexicana de Abogados, ANADE Colegio de Abogados, Mexican Translators Association, Colegio de Abogados de Derecho Fiscal y Administrativo del Estado de Jalisco, Colegio de Abogados de Chapala,

Yuculandia, Informador, Lake Chapala Reporter, Guadalajara Reporter,,, Good Morning America, ABC News Texas, Various online news sources,

Licenciado en Derecho (Law Degree) - Universidad America Latina, Especialidad en Derecho Procesal Civil y Mercantil (Specialty Postgraduate Degree) - Universidad Panamericana, Jalisco State Judicial Council Authorized Court Translator, Municipality of Guadalajara Authorized Translator, Federal Banking and Insurance Commission Arbitrator, Postgraduate diploma course in Condominium Administration, Postgraduate diploma course in Procedural Law, Postgraduate diploma course in Contractual Law, Postgraduate diploma course in Human Rights and Extraordinary Constitutional Writs, Postgraduate diploma course in Administrative Law, Postgraduate diploma course in Notarial Law, Postgraduate diploma course in Corporate Law, Postgraduate diploma course in Municipal Law, Certified Attorney ANADE Colegio de Abogados 2013, 2014, 2015 Mortgage Agent Certification - Mexican Association of Financial Intermediaries, California Real Estate Broker License US Federal Mortgage License Various courses in civil, business and tax law

Certified Attorney ANADE Colegio de Abogados 2013, 2014, 2015

Large corporate clients as well as individuals and estates