Mexican Law/titulos de propiedad robados

My uncle was left as the beneficiary of agricultural lands on my grandmas will when she die, he has been know to be a drunk mos of his life, and when he was given the will he was in the streets of the little town in Puebla, and a known person stumble unto him and asked what he had under his shirt and he showed him the paper work that his mother had left him all the land to cultivate and this person took the will and my uncle been drunk for about a week was sent to Halcolicos Anonymus to get lock in for another month or so when he came out. he went to this person and asked where his papers where and this person claim he had sold the properties to him. which he recalls never signing anything to over. this was over 30 years ago. and there has never been any titles bee seen by any one showing that this person did ever take legal possecion of the land how can we find out the legal owner of this properties if  it was land passed on from grandma to uncle and no one ever sold it to this person can anything be done at this point.  can we at least find out the legal names of the properties to this day.

Thank you for any answer.

Well, you must to visit Mexico, specific State and go to 'Registro Publico de la Propiedad' or 'Registro Agrario Nacional' and ask for that information. That mexican offices may help you for properties research in the location.

Later, you can go to local Notary's office and ask for any will. You must show your ID and explain your case.

Any doubt, let me know it please.

Thank you very much for visiting me at  

Mexican Law

L. A. G. M.

Mexican Attorney Graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO) LL.M (in progress) International Consultant since 1999. Who's Who Historical Society (U. S.) Member (Membership: 5509192). Business Administrator. Graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (at Mexico City) -UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA- Studies of Political Science at Autonomous University of Mexico City. (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE LA CIUDAD DE MEXICO) Studies of Foreing Affairs at National Autonomous University of Mexico's Faculty of Political & Social Sciences. Attorney in Mexico City, Estado de Mexico, Hidalgo, Morelos, Queretaro, Michoacan, Puebla and other states.

Experience Since 1999.

Who's Who Historical Society (The International Who's Who of Professionals) of United States. Membership: 5509192.

Who's Who Historical Society: The International Who's Who of Professionals 2003-2004.

Mexican Attorney graduated from National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTONOMA DE MEXICO). Business Administrator graduated from Metropolitan Autonomous University (UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA METROPOLITANA) at Mexico City. LL.M. in progresss

#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
#1 Overall Ranked Expert at
TOP 3 Overall Ranked Expert at &
#4 Overall Ranked Expert (Alltime) at
Expert Leader (Mexican Law and International Law Categories) at
37 times 'Volunteer Of The Month' at (Over 7500 nominations) and 'Top 30 Expert' ranked since 1999.

Mexico, United States, Canada, South America and European Union. (China, India, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc. coming soon)