Mexican Law/Inheritance


My husband is a permanent USA resident. His mother left her house to her children.  They are ready to sell it but they need signature from my husband to do this.  Does my husband have to travel to mexico to sign the document or canbsomething else be done?

He can do a power of attorney to someone in mexico, in order to sign the papers.
He can do it in the mexican consulate.

I don't know the details about the documents, so if you give me more information, i can give you a better advise.

Alan Abadi

Mexican Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Alan Abadi


Mexican Law Birth & Death Certificates; Record of Marriage & Divorce. Contested, non Contested and Administrative Divorce Joint Ownership of property and not. Alimony Real Estate & Property Rights, Record Office & Notary Public Succession & Will Contracts: Lease, Purchase, Warranty, Services..


B&A Lawyers 1995-2000 Apprentice SASC Lawyers Since 2000 Partner Civil & Family Litigation

Lawyer Universidad Iberoamericana Law Certificate 3420457 Civil Law Studies Universidad Panamericana Certificate 4504639 Civil Litigation Studies Universidad Panamericana Certificate 5013878 Juicio de Amparo Studies Universidad Panamericana Certificate 5044722

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]