Mexico/Long term rentals, or retirement rentals

Marvin Lee wrote at 2009-10-20 21:34:17
I have founbd that there are many many nice, inexpensive, safe, rentals in Rosarito especially San Antonio Del MAr. There is a 2 bedroom 2 bath oceanfront for $695 with a garage. I have seen rentals from $450 to $1,350.00 for a 5 bedroom 3 bath oceanbfront house. You just need to look around. HOWEVER, I have found San Antonio Del MAr to be vey very friendly and SAFE., Marvin Lee

Dean McLain wrote at 2014-10-14 18:48:26
Don't expect a clear or good answer from the expatriates. It took me months of looking and than I just moved and did the foot work myself. None these expatriate blogs have answers or put in touch realtors that can help you. That's the problem with know-it-alls, most know nothing and are little help.

Denny Beroiz

I can provide current information on hotels, beach houses, surfing spots, golfing, transportation and restaurants in Northern Baja, Mexico. I can provide Internet links to Northern and Southern Baja lodging.

Baja California questions, please. I have travelled the Baja for 38 years. I have driven the length of Baja more than once and know the cities of Rosarito Beach, Ensenada, Guerrero Negro, San Ignatio, Santa Rosalia, Mulege, Loreto and La Paz. I have not spent much time in San Felipe.