Cyn Hunt wrote at 2011-01-04 19:10:55 was much more reasonable in price than

I, too, have had trouble finding these candles and ended up ordering them through

The ones I used to have were stamped with Santa Teresa but those are no longer made.

Thanks for the referrals.

C. Hunt

Pam Tillman wrote at 2012-02-15 23:13:39
They are still available in San Miguel de Allende, in the state of Guanajuato, Mexico.

eyechartg wrote at 2012-11-11 06:20:51
it's too bad. the santa rosa candles arenot as beautiful and made of parafin rather than beeswax.

Santa Teresa candles were the most beautiful. The santa rosa candles are not a replacement.

C. Reyes-Hull

I have lived in both the US and México. I am familiar with both cultures and languages. I now reside in Philadelphia, PA, but I lived over 4 years in the mountain town of Coatepec, Veracruz. I have traveled extensibly (with and without kids) throughout Mexico and can answer to general questions on culture, travel, people, etc.

Mexican National with experience as a guide for professional architects from the US and Worldwide. Extensive travel through Mexico with and without kids.

Masters degree in Architecture Certified translator/ interpreter English/Spanish Art Teacher Personal Chef Entrepreneur