Mexico/legalizing a car in mexico

Juan wrote at 2012-01-25 08:01:56
Hi! I recently shipped my truck thru Bella Flores Exports in Riverside California. I called and they told me what's allowed as of the current Mexican laws. I I also looked for other exports in the border area but was skeptical about just handing over my truck and pink. Bella Flores Exports people do everything on the US side at there office and will call you when it's ready. Pretty cool service and wasn't expensive like I thought. Hope this helps. :)

Lawrie wrote at 2013-01-04 14:04:28
I read all the reviews and decided to obtain a car From Juan David Flores @ Bella Flores Exports. A disaster, paid for a car months ago ( Aug 2012) and as of Jan 2013 still no car. As an expat senior I would not recommend this firm for anything

Nayarit wrote at 2013-03-09 18:15:32
We have had similar problems with David Flores (Juan Manuel Flores) of Bella Flores Exports.  Have been dealing with him for a year, paid him money last July, and still no results, plus he has our original car papers.  

Nayarit wrote at 2013-06-24 03:26:17
It has been over 10 months since we paid him to legalize our car and he has our original car papers and he not legalized our car. He refuses to communicate with us and he will not return our money or papers.  

Julia C Taylor

I can answer questions about cultural differences between the U.S. and Mexico, teaching EFL, taxis, buses, cost of living, foods, water, paying bills, being pregnant and delivering your baby in Mexico, finding doctors, health care, and travel in central Mexico especially Morelos. I can't answer questions about purchasing real estate in Mexico. (Please DON'T MARK the question as "private" unless your question is truly private. It is helpful for others to see your questions and the answers to them.)

I have lived and worked in Mexico since 2001. My baby was born in Mexico. My in-laws are Mexican. I have created a web site I have written and published an ebook called Mexico: The Trick is Living Here

Mexico: The Trick is Living Here
regular contributor to Mexico Connect

I have 2 bachelor's degrees from a state university in Washington State.