Mexico/Taking cookies for a wedding into Mexico

Question
My daughter is getting married at a resort in Mexico, so we will be flying there in May 2013.  I want to have a table with some cookies.  Am I allowed to bring my own homemade cookies into Mexico with me?  We would carry them onto the plane in our carry-on bag(s.  Thank you.

Answer
Hello Carole,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you with an answer, as I just saw this message. There should be no reason why you can't bring cookies with you.  The don't ban many items, with an exception of most fruits as they can carry diseases and bugs.

Pam  

Mexico

Pam Smith