Mexico/truck permit

Question
hi there i have 2 QS. its my first time taking a truck to mexico but i have it finance thru the bank what do i need??? and the truck is under my dads name what do i need to do for me to take it. we are goin on vacation. thanks

Answer
Vicente,

It depends on how deeply you are going into Mexico.  The response to your question is in my book and actually requires 10 pages.  

However you don't have to buy my book (as wonderful as it is) because you can find the very best information on bringing vehicles into Mexico on Rolly Brook's web site. Start at http://www.rollybrook.com/vehicle_permits.htm and work from there.

Enjoy your trip to Mexico!

Mexico

Julia C Taylor