Mexico/Moving to Mexico for 1 year

JRinPV wrote at 2012-11-25 20:37:38
That's absolute rubbish, I have lived here in Puerto Vallarta full time for over 18 years and it's safer than any place I lived in the USA. Where are you getting this inaccurate information ? where do you live ?

C. Reyes-Hull

I have lived in both the US and México. I am familiar with both cultures and languages. I now reside in Philadelphia, PA, but I lived over 4 years in the mountain town of Coatepec, Veracruz. I have traveled extensibly (with and without kids) throughout Mexico and can answer to general questions on culture, travel, people, etc.

Mexican National with experience as a guide for professional architects from the US and Worldwide. Extensive travel through Mexico with and without kids.

Masters degree in Architecture Certified translator/ interpreter English/Spanish Art Teacher Personal Chef Entrepreneur