Mexico/Buses to Zihuatanejo

Question
We are going to be booking hotel rooms in Zihuatanejo.  We will be arriving from Melaque.  We do know how offten the bus leaves Melaque and arrives in Zihuatenejo. Does the bus leave Melaque evey day? This information would be very helpful in order to book the hotel rooms for the proper dates.
Thanks you so much for your time.
Heather

Answer
Hi Heather,
I am pretty sure that the buses run that route on a daily basis, but to be sure I would suggest you check the website for the bus line that you intend to use.  Have you decided on your hotel yet?  I can give you contact info for some excellent options if you wish.

Mexico

Linda Leonard