Mexico/La Paz

How far is the tourist bus station in La Paz from the airport?

The airport is 11 km outside of La Paz. The easiest way to get to the tourist bus station is to take a taxi. The airport web site reports that taxi trips to La Paz cost around $300 pesos.  

You can also take a bus from the airport to the downtown area (and the tourist bus station is right on Obregon in the downtown area).  The airport web site says that trip would cost you $175 pesos.  

Enjoy Baja!

Julia C Taylor

I can answer questions about cultural differences between the U.S. and Mexico, teaching EFL, taxis, buses, cost of living, foods, water, paying bills, being pregnant and delivering your baby in Mexico, finding doctors, health care, and travel in central Mexico especially Morelos. I can't answer questions about purchasing real estate in Mexico. (Please DON'T MARK the question as "private" unless your question is truly private. It is helpful for others to see your questions and the answers to them.)

I have lived and worked in Mexico since 2001. My baby was born in Mexico. My in-laws are Mexican. I have created a web site I have written and published an ebook called Mexico: The Trick is Living Here

Mexico: The Trick is Living Here
regular contributor to Mexico Connect

I have 2 bachelor's degrees from a state university in Washington State.