Mexico/RV in Baja

Question
I would like information on the advisability of traveling all the way down to the south tip of Baja by motorhome.  Have you ever done this or know of anyone who has?  I am particularly concerned about the road—is it wide enough for a standard-width motorhome, and is the road very mountainous and curvy?    We would like to go around Christmastime.  Thanks for any information or references you can provide.

Answer
I have never done this trip, but it is full of motorhomes that come from the US all the way in Cabo, so it must be very easy to get there. There are no big mountains, so it shouldn't be too curvy or steep.
I do not have more information other than the fact that many people do the trek every year.  

Mexico

C. Reyes-Hull