Mexico/Vacation Rental

Question
Hi Pam.
I have recently retired and have thought about renting accommodation in Mexico. I'm thinking about some place close to or in Playa Del Carma. I suppose any place in the Mayan would be okay. Is there some way I can go about getting information on places for one adult with a monthly rental budget of $700 to $900 a month?

Appreciated.

Valerie

Answer
Hi Valerie,

Sadly this is outside my expertise, as I specialize in vacations for short stays not extended monthly rentals.  If I were you I would check the expert list again and see if there is anyone that specializes in moving to the Riviera Maya.  

Good luck with your search and your move!

Pam

Mexico

Pam Smith