Hello. How are you? My question is what would be a good city in Mexico to go for me a choice between: Saltillo, COAHUILA: Veracruz, VERACRUZ or Guadalajara, JALISCO? Or maybe you have another opinion since you are Mexican and you live in Mexico. A city in terms of friendliness of the locals, better social opportunities for me and integration prospects for someone like me from the Caribbean and also safety? I am already in Mexico and living in Leon. Thanks.

To go to live or to go visit?
Veracruz is very Caribbean culturally.
The three are very unsafe right now.
Saltillo is very unfriendly socially.
Guadalajara is very big, very urban, very cultural.
I am not sure if you mean to live or visit. All three are interesting and worth visiting.
To live, I would definitively look for smaller cities like Leon, Aguas Calientes, Cuernavaca, San Miguel, San Cristobal. They are friendlier and safer.

C. Reyes-Hull

I have lived in both the US and México. I am familiar with both cultures and languages. I now reside in Philadelphia, PA, but I lived over 4 years in the mountain town of Coatepec, Veracruz. I have traveled extensibly (with and without kids) throughout Mexico and can answer to general questions on culture, travel, people, etc.

Mexican National with experience as a guide for professional architects from the US and Worldwide. Extensive travel through Mexico with and without kids.

Masters degree in Architecture Certified translator/ interpreter English/Spanish Art Teacher Personal Chef Entrepreneur