Mexico/searching for info


I have just found an article in a ensenada bc mexico paper abot my son kevin wayne mayer apparently he got busted with drugs do u know if there is a way I can find out what prison he's in I have been searching for him for many years the innocent happen on november 23, 2011 he's an american if u can help me I would appciate it. Thank you cheryl mayer


Dear Cheryl:

Thanks for writing and I am sorry to hear about your son being in jail. Closest consulate to Ensenada is in Tijuana.

The American Citizen Services (ACS) Unit of U.S. Consulate General Tijuana provides a wide range of services to U.S. citizens visiting or residing in the Baja California region of Mexico.  The ACS Unit issues passports, registers U.S. citizens born in Mexico, performs notarials, and provides assistance to U.S. citizens arrested in Mexico and to the families of Americans who pass away in our consular district, which includes the Mexican States of Baja California and Baja California Sur.  

American Citizen Services
Paseo de las Culturas s/n
Mesa de Otay
Delegación Centenario C.P. 22425
Tijuana, Baja California

(664) 977-2000
(Dialing from the U.S. 011-52 + phone number)


Best of luck!

Mario Gonzalez-Roman
Culture of Safe Travel, Crime and Loss Prevention


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mario González-Román

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]