Mexico/Mexico Vacation -Christmas 2013

Our family of 4 is interested in a warm weather destination for our Christmas vacation.  We have 2 sons, ages 20 and 17 who love watersports:  Boogie boarding, jet skiing, parasailing.  Where do you recommend as a destination, and secondly, where do you recommend staying?  We would enjoy having accommodations on or very near the beach.  Thank you so very much for your help!

Hello Joanne,

If you are not set on Mexico, I would recommend Beaches Negril as all watersports are included, such as catamaran sailing, kayaking, wind surfing, even waterskiing, snorkeling and scuba diving! You can purchase jet skiing and parasailing at the resort as those are an additional cost. However the fall back is that the water in Negril is very calm and gorgeous so your sons won't be able to boogie board.

If you want boogie boarding than you are better off going to Puerto Vallarta or Costa Rica.

I highly recommend you book Christmas trips ASAP as those sell out very quickly. I would be happy to assist you with your travel plans and I don't charge a dime for my services :-)  MY prices are as good if not better than anything that you can find on your own and you get my expertise and experience for free!

If you would like help, please email me with your travel dates and where you are flying from and I will send you some options.  I can't quote prices on this site, so email me at

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Pam Smith

I can answer questions you have about vacationing in Mexico to tourist destinations such as: Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Cancun/Riviera Maya and Cozumel. I can help you find the destination and the resort that will meet your vacation desires and your budget. Everything from family vacations, to honeymoons and destination weddings to resorts that cater to adults and adult activities.

I have traveled many times to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun and the Mayan Riviera, as well as Cozumel. I have been selling vacations to these destinations for many years and I travel to many of the resorts in these popular tourist destinations about once a year.

Mexico Specialist, Karisma Resorts Specialist, Destination Wedding Specialist, Cozumel Specialist