Mexico/health costs

if you had a stroke and had to be in the hospital for 3 days what would the average total cost be?

Thank you - this is a very difficult question - there are various levels of strokes - minor to someone being on a ventilator - sometimes one day sometimes much longer.  Costs would also depend on diagnostic studies (CT scans - how many?), medications (vary) - factors such as these. $10,000USD and upwards.

Pamela Thompson

I have lived in Puerto Vallarta for 17 years, full time, originally from the United States. I have a lot of great information on the area, and surrounding areas that I enjoy sharing with people planning their vacation to Puerto Vallarta. Unique and interesting facts and hints on the area. As well, I am the Patient and International Services Coordinator at a hospital here in Vallarta so I am happy to assist with healthcare questions.

No great accomplishments, just that I have lived here, year round for many years!