Mexico/PROPERTY IN ELDORADOSANFELIPE

Question
HELLO HOPE YOU CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT PERSON.IN MEXICO SANFELIPE IM TRYING TO SELL MY LOT ,EVERY YEAR I MUST PAY MY MAINTENANCE FEES.THE LOT IS UNDERVELOP FAR FROM THE OCEAN. IT SEEMS I WILL HAVE TO GIVE IT BACK TO THE DEVELOPER IF I DISCONTINUE TO PAY FEES EVERY YEAR..I DONT THINK THE REALESTATE ELDORADO IS TRYING HARD OVER I YR NO ONE HAS INTEREST TO BUY IT ITS SOLAR AND 2MILES AWAY FROM THE OCEAN..SO WHAT ELSE CAN I DO.IT WAS OUR DREAM TO MOVE THERE BUT MY HUSBAND PAST AWAY YRS AGO, THANKS FOR LISTENING.ANY  SITES SOMEONE CAN HELP ME.THANK YOU GILBERTE IN CANADA.

Answer
I am not sure you have clear title to this property. You speak of 'fees' but this might mean the bank holds the property in trust (fideicomiso), that you are paying property tax (predial), or both.

I live in Acapulco, very far from Baja California Norte, but I'm afraid the market for these properties here, and to the best of my knowledge in all of México, is poor.  In any case selling a property held in fideicomiso is very difficult and many agencies here in Acapulco simply don't want to bother.

I sincerely wish I could be of more help, but I can only suggest you advertise with an agency such as

http://www.bajasunrealestate.com/ElDoradoRanchLotsForSale.html  

Mexico

W. Jones-Jordan, MD