Mexico/lot for sale in san felipe mexico

Question
HELLO  I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME OR  YOU CAN RECOMMEND SOMEONE ELSE.IM TRYING TO SELL MY LOT IN ELDORADORANCH IN SANFELIPE.WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS ALIVE WE PLAN TO RETIRE WE HAD IT SINCE 2000.SINVE JANUARY 2014 THE REALESTATE IN ELDORADORANCH TELLS ME  NO RESALE VALUE BEST BET HAND IT OVER TO THE DEVELOPER,ITS A SOLAR NO STRUCTURE ON MY PROPERTY.EVERY YR BEEN PAYING MAINTENANCE DUES AND TAX. IM NOT SURE I WANT TO CONTINUE TO PAY THOSE DUES EVERY YR.IT WOULD BE A GREAT LOSS TO GIVE IT BACK ANY SUGGESTION WHAT ELSE CAN I DO.THAN YOU.

Answer
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - Name & Position of Contact:

Lic. Javier Govi

President & CEO

govi@amar.org.mx   www.amar.org.mx

Dear Gilberte:

Thanks to Bernardo Méndez, a Mexican Foreign Service Officer, who at the same time serves as adviser to AMAR, an association that serves retirees in Mexico, we are able to provide additional information that we hope will be useful in your case:

Please contact AMAR, we are located in Tijuana Mexico, about 4 hrs from San Felipe and thru our a company Live Wellness Services we can try to help you.

Our contact information: 1 (619) 564.4007 or by e-mail: info@amar.org.mx

Dear Gilberte,

Thanks for writing. I can fully understand your frustration due to the circumstances as explained above. My suggestion is try in Google search the words expats Mexico..

This is one I found:

http://www.internations.org/mexico-expats

More so if you get in touch with the Mexican Embassy in Ottawa,

http://embamex.sre.gob.mx/canada/

to seek possible routes of action. I know that more and more Canadians look at Mexico as a possible place for retirement.

A friend of mine suggested to get in touch, through the Mexican Embassy in Canada, with the National Autonomous University (UNAM). They have interest in that area of Mexico for advances studies in aero spacial programs, astronomy.

Bets of luck

Mario Gonzalez-Roman
Culture of Safe Travel, Crime and Loss Prevention
www.securitycornermexico.com

Drinking Club with a Running Problem
www.mchhh.com  

Mexico

Mario González-Román