We would like to stay at an all inclusive beach resort that offers trips to historical sites, ruins. We have been to the Mexican Riviera area. Are there any such places on the other coasts? Thanks!

There are some resorts in the Puerto Vallarta area that offer some free tours, but not to historical sites, but those can always be arranged at an extra cost.  Just not as many sites on that side of the country as there are on the Riviera Maya side.  There are some great sites in Belize, but no all inclusives.  

If you would like more help with planning a vacation, please drop me an email at and let me know when you wish to travel, where you are traveling from, ages of any children that may be traveling with you and it would help me if you could tell me where you have stayed before as that will help me find the right resorts for you.

Pam Smith

I can answer questions you have about vacationing in Mexico to tourist destinations such as: Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Cancun/Riviera Maya and Cozumel. I can help you find the destination and the resort that will meet your vacation desires and your budget. Everything from family vacations, to honeymoons and destination weddings to resorts that cater to adults and adult activities.

I have traveled many times to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun and the Mayan Riviera, as well as Cozumel. I have been selling vacations to these destinations for many years and I travel to many of the resorts in these popular tourist destinations about once a year.

Mexico Specialist, Karisma Resorts Specialist, Destination Wedding Specialist, Cozumel Specialist