Mexico/Mexico

Question
Pam
We would like to stay at an all inclusive beach resort that offers trips to historical sites, ruins. We have been to the Mexican Riviera area. Are there any such places on the other coasts? Thanks!

Answer
There are some resorts in the Puerto Vallarta area that offer some free tours, but not to historical sites, but those can always be arranged at an extra cost.  Just not as many sites on that side of the country as there are on the Riviera Maya side.  There are some great sites in Belize, but no all inclusives.  

If you would like more help with planning a vacation, please drop me an email at pam@globaldreamvacations.com and let me know when you wish to travel, where you are traveling from, ages of any children that may be traveling with you and it would help me if you could tell me where you have stayed before as that will help me find the right resorts for you.

Mexico

Pam Smith